XRCONSOLE develops immersive learning and training concepts for companies. With the symbiosis of innovative training methodology and state of the art extended reality, we are reshaping the future of enterprise training.
Learning content is experienced instead of just being read or heard. In the virtual training world, people interact just like in the real world, activating the same psychological and physiological areas. Training using VR technology leads to real and measurable performance and contributes significantly to more effective and efficient learning outcomes.
Powered by MINDCONSOLE
The team of XRCONSOLE is looking for a Unity Developer.
Development of game systems as our Unity expert and first point of contact for problem solving, troubleshooting, education, and training.
Implementing and maintaining system design elements, tools, workflows and making sure our interactive experiences look, feel and play perfectly.
Collaborating with members of other departments, especially the 3D department, to provide reliable and efficient solutions.
Understanding the big picture of each procedure, how all connected features work together, identifying weak spots and missing links, and proposing improvements to systems.
Collaborating with the team to drive solutions of the toolset, workflows, and pipelines to ensure the timely and bug-free delivery of content to our clients.
Remote or hybrid work is possible, but preferred at office in Graz.
The salary is based on experience and the kind of employment but will be of course adequate.
- Have extensive Unity experience, preferably in XR game development
- Good understanding of Game System Architecture
- Experience in the Unity Physics System
- Custom Physics Interactions
- Experience with Editor Tools Coding
- Knowledge of Game Asset Creation Pipelines
Nice to have:
- blender or other 3d software experience/knowledge
- problem solving
- communication within team
- Are a self starter, able to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Are empathetic, compassionate, and motivated by project-based work
- Have organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Are interested in and passionate about Extended Reality and the medical space
- Are willing and able to view videos/3D models of graphical surgical procedures, as needed, wounds and other medical content
- Are willing and able to use Virtual Reality headsets