At the Industrial Design Show, student projects as well as Bachelor and Master theses were presented. The pojects showcased at designforum Styria from 30th June to 29th July were dedicated to the following topics:
– „Mobile light“ in cooperation with AUDI
– „Generation Y und Z – Mobility with children“ in cooperation with VAUDE
– „Indoor. The Next Big Thing“ in cooperation with KÄRCHER
– „WoodC.A.R.“ in cooperation with MAN Truck & Bus AG and AUDI
– „Urban mobility“ in cooperation with SCHAEFFLER
– „Furniture concepts“ in cooperation with BAUFRITZ and Master theses with various cooperation partners.
The Design Talk comprised short presentations and a discussion on the topic of mobility design – a new field of specialisation in the masters programme – was held at Kunsthaus Graz. The focal point of the discussion was how mobility will evolve in the coming decades. What are the effects of digitalization and artificial intelligence (e.g. automated driving) on our mobility behaviour? Short presentations by the panel discussion participants will demonstrated new mobility solutions and stimulated an exchange of ideas.
Moderation: Michael Lanz | Head of Department Industrial Design, FH JOANNEUM Graz
– „BMW Group – THE NEXT 100“: Martina Starke | Head of brand vision and branding BM
– „Envisioning Mobility Transitions“: Tobias Nagel | Executive Director Product Experience at designaffairs Munich
– „Schaeffler Bio-Hybrid“: Patrick Seidel | Deputy Head Innovationsmanagement/New business areas at Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG