Edera Safety ist eine 2016 gegründetet Designagentur mit Sitz in Lebring, die in vor an der Weiterentwicklung von Sicherheitsprodukten arbeitet. Aktuell wird ein(e) Senior DesignerIn gesucht.
Details zum Job gibt es hier:
Protective equipment means more than just functionality. Sense in style and fashion sensibility is now very important in the field of active design.
Edera Safety is a growing business in a sustainable environment, which is located in the south of Styria, the green heart of Austria.
You will be involved in the complete process of product development. This would include concept creation, sketching, prototypes, generating necessary data, working with different suppliers of materials and presenting projects to potential customers.
Every day you will apply your passion for design and sports.
To join our team you’ll need:
– At least 6 years of working experience in the industrial design field.
– Abillity to visualise designs in 2D and 3D. (via sketches, parametric 3d models e.g. Autodesk Fusion 360; although other cad software is also possible)
– Getting into the concept of generative design and its software and workflow.
– Creating design and/or functional prototypes in a workshop.
– Intermediate level of fluency in German. High level of fluency in English.
– To include a cover letter and resume in your application, as well as work samples or a portfolio (as pdf).
€ 40.000 + adaption to individual experience.