- You have a passion for all things print and are equally enthusiastic about well thought-out website designs? Then you’re in the right place. As our next (Junior) Graphic & UI Designer, you are responsible for creating innovative branding online as well as offline and implementing the visual designs of our client projects. You will be working closely together with different departments to bring our client’s products and our brand to the next level.
- Take part in our continuous branding process
- Help define and design our visual approach for all forms of communication
- Create compelling visual designs for analog and digital applications
- Present design solutions and iterate based on feedback
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders on design concepts
- Create style guides, design libraries, icon systems, etc.
- Relevant experience in graphic / information design or educational background in related fields
- A strong foundation in typography, composition, visual systems, interaction design, visual design and design processes
- Knowledge of print production
- Knowledge of design systems
- Knowledge of a variety of design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- You have the opportunity to leave your mark by significantly shaping the image of an extraordinary IT company with an international flair
- Join an internationally renowned team: check out our latest Design Award
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Relocation: we’ll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Employment status: long-term (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexitime
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume, motivational letter and portfolio below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.