In 2016, the founding members Eduard Falk, Thomas Saier and Dietmar Rafolt formed EDERA Safety, a design company focussing on the improvement of safety products. Inspired by the low impact of state of the art body safety equipment, Edera´s aiming to improve the efficiency by developing bottom up ideas from impact scenario,- to product. Combining industrial design, medicine and electronics, in order to improve personal safety equipments efficency is the main goal of EDERA Safety.
Currently they are looking for an Industrial Designer.
- A degree in Industrial Design or related degrees.
- Strong creative skills – from vision to final product.
- Abillity to visualize in 2D/3D (analog and digital sketching, Adobe Creative Suite, Fusion 360)
- Robust skill set for delivering innovative solutions.
- Good material knowledge and experience with production processes and sourcing.
- Team-minded and versatile.
- Intermediate level of fluency in German, high level of fluency in English.
- Ideation, conceptualization and prototyping of new concepts for products in the sports & safety sectors.
- Product visualization and graphical work.
- Creating functional prototypes.
- Internal and external product presentations.
- Working with Autodesk Generative Design.
Please send applications to: email@example.com