At Bongfish, developers craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, Bongfish has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
Bongfish is leading the way in global high-tech game development with a diverse team of 75 people across 15 different nationalities. Join Bongfish and help build the next generation of the world’s most popular video games!
Bongfish is searching for experienced Graphics Programmers to work on an announced AAA game. You will work directly with a team of veterans and young bright technical minds to build a cutting-edge game for multiple platforms. If you are interested in contributing to a state of the art game engine, you may apply your knowledge of modern rendering and simulation techniques to push the boundaries of what is possible in real-time visual effects.
- You have experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine
- You are proficient in C++ and shader languages
- You write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Ideally you have experience with one or some of the following: multi-processor architectures, procedural geometry and/or texture generation, experience with DirectX 11 and console proprietary API, compute shaders, or multi-threaded rendering
- A fun and stable working environment in a state-of-the-art studio
- A culture of employee empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- An opportunity to live in one of the top five cities in Europe, within easy reach of the Alps and the Mediterranean
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications*
Find more information and apply for the job here.
For all job offers at Bongfish, please click here.