At Bongfish, developers craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, Bongfish has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
Bongfish is leading the way in global high-tech game development with a diverse team of 75 people across 15 different nationalities. Join Bongfish and help build the next generation of the world’s most popular video games!
Bongﬁsh is currently seeking an experienced Game Developer to join our engineering team in Graz, Austria. In this role, you will work closely with Wargaming Ltd. to develop new game features for World of Tanks, the immensely popular PC MMO title played by hundreds of millions across the globe. Responsibilities will include client/server maintenance and troubleshooting to optimise new and existing game features. You will also contribute directly to all aspects of game development – from prototype to production to live operations.
- You have strong C++ programming and math skills
- You have experience in gameplay programming and you are passionate about playing and making video games
- You are a good debugger and problem solver
- You are proficient in English
- You have a strong collaboration and communication skills
- A fun and stable working environment in a state-of-the-art studio
- A culture of employee empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- An opportunity to live in one of the top ﬁve cities in Europe, within easy reach of the Alps and the Mediterranean sea
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations
Find more information and apply for the job here.
For all job offers at Bongfish, please click here.