In 2016, the founding members Eduard Falk, Thomas Saier and Dietmar Rafolt formed EDERA Safety, a design company focussing on the improvement of safety products. Inspired by the low impact of state of the art body safety equipment, Edera´s aiming to improve the efficiency by developing bottom up ideas from impact scenario,- to product. Combining industrial design, medicine and electronics, in order to improve personal safety equipments efficency is the main goal of EDERA Safety.
Currently they are looking for a Design Engineer f/m.
- A degree in Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or related degrees.
- Abillity to visualize technical concepts.
- Profound knowledge in CAD/CAM (Fusion 360).
- Strong skills in injection molding/demoldability and additive
- Experience with certification standards and participation in
- Intermediate level of fluency in German, high level of fluency
- Design and construction of test bed systems (metal, composite materials and electronics).
- Rapid prototyping with various tools and materials.
- Conduction and witnessing of tests for certification.
- Composition and administration of certification
Please send applications to: email@example.com